New Jersey - South
Options

Venue- Treno Westmont, Nj

My husband and I got married on a beautiful November night at Treno Restaurant  in Westmont, NJ. It was perfect! We were married on their beautful glass patio and then had dinner and dancing by candlelight. The food was delicious and the staff was wonderful! The place looked amazing, it was like a winter wonderland between the cozy fireplace and the white twinkling lights that covered the trees outside. There is nothing I would have changed about the venue. I would definetly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an intimate, romantic wedding.

Re: Venue- Treno Westmont, Nj

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We've thought about having our wedding there.  How many people did you have?   Where was the dance floor?  Our preference would be to stay in back area but we don't think it's big enough.  Can you provide any other details?  How about cost?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Did you get any information on Treno? It looks nice. I'm thinking about having my reception there.
  • Options
    If anyone has more information on this venue please share :)
  • Options
    Just keep in mind, Treno is a relatively small restaurant, and it would probably work best for a very intimate reception.  Also, parking can be somewhat of an issue, as their parking lot is very small.  There is a lot next door, but it isn't paved. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards