New Jersey - South

Tydyn Limo (formerly Regal)

Has anyone used Tydyn?  I was having a really tough time finding a limo bus available on my date (and a bus is one of the few requests from my very tall FI). Tydyn has one, but I was unable to find any reviews on them.  It seems like they changed their name recently too which makes me a little nervous.  We are going to look at the vehicle in person tomorrow night so I can ask them questions then, but I wanted to see if anyone knew of them.

Re: Tydyn Limo (formerly Regal)

• I haven't heard of them.  But check out Zark's Limo.  I got the best quote for a limo bus from them.  They let us see the vehicle before we signed our contract and put down a deposit.  They don't seem to advertise, which probably helps keep costs down.  I found them in the phone book!  Our driver, Steve, was awesome too!
  • Thanks for the suggestion but Zark's actually booked the vehicle the same day that I called :(.  But they recommended Tydyn (and Albert's who I already knew was booked).  Tydyn seems very reasonable as well and they quoted the same price as Zark's did.  Hopefully when I see the vehicle today things go well, maybe I'll even be able to negotiate some if I voice my concern about not being able to find any online reviews. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards