New Jersey - South

The Merion?

Hi everyone - I am a new Knottie, and I was wondering if anyone had booked at the Merion?  I called them because I wanted to get a price range, but they will give me no information unless I go there myself.  I don't currently live in the area, and I don't want to take a 2 hour drive to a place that is completely out of range.  We are hoping for April 2011, about 150 people, Saturday or Sunday night.  Any advice?  I appreciate it!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Merion?

• ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I did not see the earlier post!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • marianthebmariantheb member
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am not sure about April but in November a Saturday night in the Skylight Ballroom is about 185 but that includes tax and gratuity...that is also for everything including a dessert hour..I am sure they can work with you to meet your budget...I know Sunday night is less but I am not sure by how much...
    I also am fairly sure that the Empire Room is less expensive and it is really neat as well..
    Hope that helps

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
    RSVP Deadline: 10/2
  • edited December 2011
    Where is your ceremony going to be? I have just been to a thousand (and one) places in south jersey! Let me know if you need help finding a place within your budget if the merion is too expensive or you
  • edited December 2011
    i just had my papers from a few months ago from the merion, if i find them i will PM you
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! We want to have the ceremony at my childhood church out by Freehold.  I wasn't super excited about any venues that were really close by, so I am branching out beyond the Freehold area.  I am open to anything, if you have any suggestions of places to look!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LillySquanLillySquan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have experience as to what the Merion is charging on a Sat night in Fall 2011 for more than 200 guests?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards