New Jersey - South
Options

Picture locations near Cherry Hill?

I'm getting married this New Year's Eve in Cherry Hill. Anyone have any suggestions for locations to take pictures?  It will be dark by the time the ceremony finishes and my fiance won't do pictures together before.  Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Picture locations near Cherry Hill?

• Options
    Downtown Haddonfield or Collingswood may be good choices.  They have an older feel to the towns and they will have white lights strung up along there business districts for some pretty pictures.  My friend got some great pictures in the business district of Collingswood after her evening ceremony in January - a few years ago.
  • Options
    I don't know how well lit it is at night time, but I know a lot of brides do e-pics at Strawbridge Lake in Moorestown, right across from the Moorestown Mall (on rt 38, about 2 miles east of the Cherry Hill mall) You could go over there one night before the wedding to check it out.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    There is one spot at Cooper River where you have a nice shot of the Philadelphia skyline with the trees.  Otherwise, I'd say anywhere in the shop and restaurant district of Collingswood.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards