New Jersey - South

Non-religious Officiant Serving Southern NJ

Does anyone have any suggestions for a non-religious officant that is available to perform ceremonies in NJ?
Any comments or opinions of the suggestions are welcome and appreciated :)

thx

Re: Non-religious Officiant Serving Southern NJ

• edited December 2011
    I am using Richard Cash. We love him!
    Anniversary
  • lp2nelsonlp2nelson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh... great to know! I actually just contacted him this morning.

Did you look at more then just him?  I'm curious to know how his fee is within the range of who is available.  I originally budgeted $200-300, but I'm realizing it'll be closer to 500-600.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Andy Mahaney the wedding pastor, he's amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    I looked at a ton of people actually. We hired someone then with 4 months to go they realized they were double booked and cancelled. He was so nice and easy to work with and he just clicked with our personalities.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We used Weddings By Melissa.  We loved her.  She did a fantastic job writting a ceremony customized to us.  We received so many compliments and highly recommend her.
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • lp2nelsonlp2nelson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we just booked reverend gerry !!!

you can find more about him at:
    http://wedding-minister.info

we had a great first meeting with him and practically planned our whole ceremony in 1 hour (not even expecting to!) but we're excited to fine-tune the rest of the ceremony over the next few months with him.
  • meandloumeandlou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am an ordained minister from the ocean county area and am in your price range and would love to chat with you regarding your wedding=]  Private message me if interested .... or you can call my cell 732 551 8074 ... Thanks alot and have a great fourth of july!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards