New Jersey - South
Options

Center Stage Entertainment

Hey all!

I am looking into using Center Stage Entertainment, for my wedding in Marlton, NJ. One of the people I have been corresponding with, told me that John would be the DJ that I would be working with...has anyone else used Center Stage, and/or worked with John? Also, if you have worked with them, who might be a DJ to request?

Thanks for the help!

Re: Center Stage Entertainment

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Center Stage and we LOVED them!  We booked them 2 months before the wedding due to some issues with our previously booked DJ and they were amazing.  They worked with us and kept a ton of stress off my shoulders!  We used Sean (we met with Sean, Sam and Frank) and Sean was the one we liked the most.  One my friends, she's getting married in April and is using Sean for their wedding.  I don't know who John is, but they have a meet and greet thing where they invite brides and grooms to their headquarters to meet everyone and see them do some DJing.  That's the reason we decided to go with them (and their price was good too).  See if you can get in on the next one they do and meet them and see who your DJ will be, but I honestly cannot say enough good things about them!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also used Sean from Center Stage and had a great experience! He kept the party going all night and our dance floorwas packed at all times. They worked with us on price and fit a price that worked within our budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I use center stage a lot for work. They are fantastic! Sean was the first vendor i contacted, I couldn't image using anyone else. All of their DJs are super professional and will make your event great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards