New Jersey - South
Options

Restaurants in Atlantic City

I'm planning my sister's Bachelorette party and looking for restaurant recommendations, preferably Italian or American food. I was planning on Carmine's but now we can only get reservations really early or way too late. Does anyone know of any places that are reasonably priced? Looking at around $30pp or so. We'll go anywhere on the strip. Thanks!!!!

Re: Restaurants in Atlantic City

• Options
    OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    The Pier has some great restaurants.  We had a friend's bachelorette party there.  We had dinner at the Continental.  It was about $30pp. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PF Changs is very reasonable! Also, it is family-style so there's the option of ordering a whole bunch of food and fixing it at a certain price per person (if you had a ton of people it can be easier that way).
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PF changs, The Melting Pot, Continental..We actually had the same problem with Carmines..When we made our reservation we couldnt get in til 10, but then we called each day and there were some reservations cancelled. So we got it to 8. But it happened to be planned for the weeend of the hurricane so obviously it was cancelled. Hopefully you will have better luck than we did! :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmblaneycmblaney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weird - I am having the same problem!  We wanted to go to Carmines this Saturday but they were booked as you said.  We are staying at the Showboat so we are thinking of checking out the italian restaurant that is there.
  • Options
    PHughes819PHughes819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_restaurants-atlantic-city?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:8618c58d-3fe5-490c-93c7-01aab91801dbPost:e752ee6e-c0bb-47d9-9091-407d814cdb19">Re: Restaurants in Atlantic City</a>:
    [QUOTE]PF changs, The Melting Pot, Continental..Posted by teacup0618[/QUOTE]

All 3 choices are great choices and all come pretty much family style and the drink choices are all great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is also Angelos down by the walk.  A girl I went to high school with, her family has owned the restaurant for years.  Its pretty good Italian american food.  My friends went there for their bachlorette party.  They're pretty easy to get reservations for the week of.  PF Changs will be hard to do that at...we tried for mine last year and failed.  Melting pot has a private room, which I hear is awesome for bachelorette parties!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards