New Jersey - South
Options

Engagement photographer

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good but inexpensive photographer for an engagement session? Our budget is $300 and I'd like that to include some prints or the images on a disc. We're eloping in Hawaii so I only need the engagement photographer. THank you.

Re: Engagement photographer

• Options
    One of my friends. She did ours! On her site, has pics. We did that at Citizens Bank Park. http://www.niconicophoto.com/index.php
  • Options
    Yes! Please feel free to email me at nicoleniconicophoto.com I usually just give a cd, but could give some prints just depends on what you were looking for. Also check Facebook.com/niconicophoto for my most updated photos.
  • Options
    We're using Jillian Kathryn Photography. I think her engagement session by itself is like 200 with tax. She's awesome, we actually just took our engagement pictures last night out in the snow. :
  • Options
    We used Jessica Oh! Photography to take our engagement pictures for our save the dates. Jessica was absolutely fabulous and creative! Her price was in your budget and she gave us two hours of shooting time (which is more then most of the places I had researched). She lives in Northern Jersey, but she is very willing to travel. She did our shoot at the grounds for sculpture in Hamilton. She gives you the rights to the photos to do whatever you want to. We got about 200 edited photos.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_engagement-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:8bb98452-64bd-4f24-9b8f-39974d87203fPost:75463aac-4495-4c49-9848-97bf915e0f86">Engagement photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any recommendations for a good but inexpensive photographer for an engagement session? Our budget is $300 and I'd like that to include some prints or the images on a disc. We're eloping in Hawaii so I only need the engagement photographer. THank you.
    Posted by laurajk1022[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>we used jessica oh photography, too!  she's did our wedding as well, which included an engagement session & we LOVED them.  we got a ton of photos, too.  she puts them online in a gallery & you can download the high-res files yourself.  you're adorable, you'll love her

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards