New Jersey - South
Options

Vendor reviews from 4/14/12 bride

Hello ladies,

I've actually been meaning to do this for awhile now, but things have been crazy with my DH getting a new job, honeymoon, house stuff, etc...so here goes:

Auletto Caterers: We used Auletto's for our reception site (ceremony was at my church), and I seriously cannot say enough good things about them. Jim Auletto was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, and personalized things down to the very last detail. The staff was also excellent. I had 2 attendants that made sure that DH and I always had what we needed. The food was amazing (we did the dinner buffet) -- and Jim ended up throwing in an extra ice cream bar for dessert (at no extra cost to us!). My guests all raved about how beautiful everything was, and I can't imagine having my reception anyplace else. I really hope one of my friends/family gets married there in the future so that I can go to Auletto's as a guest!

No Macarena DJ: Kim from No Macarena was awesome!! We decided to go with No Macarena after hearing so many good reviews, and my mom knew someone who had used them as well. Kim made sure that she really got a feel for the kind of music that DH and I wanted to hear, and she really knows how to feel the crowd. There was always a big crowd on the dance floor!

Elle Photo Design:  I turned to Elisabeth from Elle Photo Design after my original photographer was unresponsive while DH and I wanted engagement photos. I'm so glad I did. She's based in PA, but will service weddings all over the Philly/SJ area. She's VERY reasonably priced, and FAST. I had a preview of my pics within 24 hours of my wedding, and all of my edited images (over 2100!!) within 5 weeks after the wedding. She also included a fun "photo booth" - she brought props and had set up a little area where guests could go have fun pics taken. I definitely recommend her.

Shrewsbury String Quartet:  I used Shrewsbury for the ceremony music, and they did a lovely job. They are very good at recommending music, and helping out if you're unsure about what pieces to use. They sounded beautiful in the church.

Anniversary

Re: Vendor reviews from 4/14/12 bride

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards