New Jersey - South

Where and When to Register for the Wedding and the Bridal Shower??

we are planning to register for the shower and wedding at Bed Bath and Beyond this week..the wedding is in September.... do you think its too soon to register?? also, we live in a small apt in Brighton, MA and dont really have storage space...sooo we were also thinking about registering at www.ourwishingwell.com ---- have any of you brides to be ever heard of that site?? we were wondering if it is anything good....it seems pretty cool and the ratings are good too, but we just wanted to see if anyone else has heard of it....let me know!! thanks all!!! <3

Re: Where and When to Register for the Wedding and the Bridal Shower??

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about the website but I don't think it's ever to early to register in my opinion. We have been engaged for a year and half and did our registry a year out. We had friends and family members that wanted to purchase things for us for an engagement party or even events like Christmas and Birthday's. Sometimes things can get discontinued but if you check it online and just make changes there should be no problem. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is in September as well, and we registered in late october/early november.  We're buying a house (closing on April 6th!!!!) and people wanted to get us gifts for the house for our birthdays and holidays.  So we registered at both Bed Bath and Beyond (be prepared to be there for like 5 hours!) and Target.  I think now is  great time to register since the showers will be starting in the coming months.
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    This reads like a sneaky ad for the wishing well website IMO...
  • Jessie888Jessie888 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont think its too early at all. We registered in October 09 an our wedding is Sept 2010. As other posters have said, people wanted to get us items for our engagement party and christmas. I have only had a few items get discontinued, but i was expecting that to happen!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    okay cool, we are going to be registering this week...lol no its not an add I really am wondering about the wishingwell.com page...do you think ppl would be offended if we did something like that?? My FI thinks its a great idea....but im not sure how i feel about it......???? any thoughts?

Thanks tho for those who dont think its too early to register...BBB here we come!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards