New Jersey - South

Photographer help!

Hi everyone!!

So I'm now in the process of looking for photographers for my December wedding!

I really need all your advice. For price range, we would really prefer someone under $2000. The only other true criteria is that the photographer does NOT keep the rights to our pictures. 

Let me know! Thank you :)

Re: Photographer help!

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Perfect Day Photography......
    http://www.perfectdayphotography.com/

They definitely have packages that start under $2000 and you can also make some negotiations regarding what is included in your package if you are getting married in the off season.  You also retain rights to your photos.
  • Sami_GSami_G member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

David Humphreys.  His site is www.dhumphreys.com. He shot my bridesmaid Stephanie's wedding two years ago and he was great.  And her album is beautiful.  

• edited December 2011
    I am using Pravada Photography and they have some packages under 2000. They also give rights to your phots, they do your engagment session and give you engagment proofs
  • sarahawrightsarahawright member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Marc Anthony Photography last year for our wedding this June at $2,250, but I remember he charged less if you only wanted one photographer instead of him plus a second photographer.  That price didn't include an album, but it did include full rights to all of the full-size images, which was important to us, too.  Also, if you want some enlargements, he will do them for you at cost--no marked up prices.  www.marcanthonyphoto.com
  • edited December 2011
    I used Fig Tree Photography and they were incredible. My budget was similar to yours and I think I spent maybe $2400... But I got 9 hours of coverage. I'm pretty sure you could negotiate the prices to stay under $2000... Matt, our photographer, was great! A welcome addition to our party, plus we loved the pics!

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards