New Jersey - South

J. Paul Studios--Looking for information!

I had posted on J. Paul Studios a week or so ago on the New Jersey boards. I had already booked them when I asked for the info :( Silly me. I just did not know about the forums when I booked them (Jan. 2010). The photographer I had booked and had written into the contract, Jeff Becker, had been with the company for about 15 yrs. I was in love with his work, his personality and his knowledge of our venue. I got a weird feeling when someone posted that their best friend had a substitute photographer.  I emailed the owner yesterday just saying I would like to talk with Jeff B as the wedding is getting close. I am trying to figure out a day's schedule as far as hair and make up go. He called tonight...JEFF NO LONGER WORKS THEIR!!!!!! HE HASN'T FOR 10 MONTHS!!!!!! He said they sent everyone a letter in the mail...clearly I would not have email asked for him had I gotten the mailing! So that leaves me pissed. I have no desire to meet the "replacement".

Has anyone used J. Paul Studios?  They are in East Brunswick. Please let me know how the experience was....even if you did not use them but had a friend who did...please let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards