New Jersey - South

Going to St. Lucia??

Hi Girls!  I don't post on here too much but H and I just got back from our honeymoon in St. Lucia which was great.  I know a lot of people go there so I wanted to post this.  I found a tour company online called Fabian Tours and they had all 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor so we figured we'd give them a try.  We stayed at the Sandals Regency and weren't really thrilled with any of the tours they offered and wanted to do something to get a real feel of the island and also wanted a private tour company where it'd just be H and me with the guide.  Fabian Tours offered this and I cannot say enough great things about them!!!  We booked 3 things through the company - an island tour, climbing the Grand Piton Mountain and a zip-lining tour.  Our guide, Curtis was on time to pick us up every day, was so informative, couldn't do enough for us and was just a really, really nice person.  I could go on and on about him but If anyone is going to St. Lucia, a tour through Fabian Tours is a MUST DO!!  Feel free to email me with any questions, ehoward28 at gmail dot com

Re: Going to St. Lucia??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards