New Jersey - South
Options

Limo recommendations

Does anyone have a limo company that they are using or have dealt with in the past that they liked and would recommend?  My wedding is in Medford and the reception is at Auletto's in Almonesson. 
The time between the church ceremony ending and the end of the reception will be about 6-7 hours.  Do they charge per hour for that time in between? Not sure how the whole thing works!
Thanks for the help! Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Limo recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Albert's Limo on Rt 73 in Mt. Laurel. They were great to work with and the drivers were very professional. They had a 4 hour minimum and then charged for additional hours.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, I'll check them out.  Your pics were beautiful!  Congratulations! :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much :) GL with the limo's and your planning.

• Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Maxximus Limos and Armani Limos, they were the cheapest when I called around.
  • Options
    Shanny0313Shanny0313 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Limopatrick, he has great prices!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used First Class Limo out of Delran, and I was so freaking impressed - the driver kept me on schedule, was so polite, and even ran crowd control and interference for me when too many people were talking to me and I couldn't get back into the limo after the ceremony!  AND he made sure we left our picture spot in time to get some cocktail hour time (something I'd told him I wanted to do). 

They were also the cheapest I found - but I'm not sure if that's because they were one of the ''preferred' vendors from our reception location (Merion) or because it was a Sunday wedding, or both.  Doesn't hurt to find out, though!

http://www.firstclasslimos.com/ if you're interested
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards