New Jersey - South
Options

5 months to go!!

I have just 5 months to go and wow how the time has flown.  Our save the dates went out this weekend...Wedding dress is ordered....i really need to work on bridesmaids dresses....i dont want to pick a specific style..i just want them all to have the same fabric and color....hopefully this wont be too painful, i only have 3 girls!!  Trying to plan a wedding in 6 months is truly exhausting.... We still have to do our engagement photos....does anyone have any ideas for the Riverside/Cinnaminson area for engagement photos...outside is just fine with us!!
Thanks ladies your help is always appreciated!!

Happy planning
BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg

Re: 5 months to go!!

• Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy it!  It flies by!  I remember when I was at 5 months and it seemed like I had so much time! : )
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    preciousa721preciousa721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, enjoy every moment and stay on top of things (which you seem to be doing wonderfully).  Before you know it it will be 4 days like me!! ahhhh!! hehe have fun and relax relax relax.  Happy planning to you!!
  • Options
    mullen24mullen24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    5 months haha wait til you get to single digits! I have 9 days til double digits and Im slightly freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards