New Jersey - South
Options

elite entertainment

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has any reviews on elite photos and elite videos? I have heard elite dj's are fantastic, but i havent heard anything about their photo and video services?

Re: elite entertainment

• Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're referring to elite entertainment out of Monmouth County I'd post this on the Northern NJ board. I know multiple girls there have used them and would be able to give you feedback.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them as my DJ and loved them. However, I did use their uplighting and it was not worth it. Not sure if that's a good idea of what their photo/video would be like, but I would personally go elsewhere for photo/video. DJ- absolutely though!
    *~allie~*

• Options
    NikkiPSUNikkiPSU member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding that they were at and it was AWFUL!  The DJs were actually singing into the microphone, it was terrible and they were playing very loud techno music during dinner.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_elite-entertainment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:be9f78e3-8df1-45d9-b705-4bfa44891ae1Post:457920f6-85dc-40e6-bbb7-d3b62329db73">Re: elite entertainment</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was at a wedding that they were at and it was AWFUL!  The DJs were actually singing into the microphone, it was terrible and they were playing very loud techno music during dinner.
    Posted by NikkiPSU[/QUOTE]

That must have been what the couple requested, b/c they did NOT do that for me, or anyone else I know of. They do have 2 singing DJs, but normally couples book them b/c they can sing and they think it's a nice addition. I've never heard of people not liking them so I'm surprised. Maybe you mean Elite Sound Entertainment? It's a different company
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in finding out about their photographers, too. I booked my DJ with them already and really like the company, but wanted to hear feedback from other people who have used their photographers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards