New Jersey - South
Options

invtations

i got my invitations yay!!!!! i will post them later or tomorrow.. im soooo excited now i have to get on the ball with all the other crap i have to do lol

Re: invtations

• Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Can't wait to see them!
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    kelly1017kelly1017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! Picking invitations has been the easiest part of the planning process for us. I can't wait to see them!
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kelly you're so lucky!! the invitations has been the HARDEST part for us. Hopefully we'll get them soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

sorry if its not big i scaned it , my scanner was being a pain in the behind. but thats what it looks like im going to add fuschia rhinestones to the middle of the flowers when i get a chance.. too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    very nice....and i am so jealous of whoever said this was the easiest part lol...my FI is designing them so there has been some stress associated with our invites!! but they are all designed and hope to be printed by next weekend!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look great!! I like the idea of adding rhinestones :) sounds like your guests will be very impressed when they open them.
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks..

campergrlsugar -i thought picking out invitations were easy i just knew the one i wanted and plus my wedding planner gave me her 50 percent discount so i was sooo thrilled to look for invitations lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards