Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Any Ideas?

Hey everyone I want to do a Rustic beach wedding my color is teal havent decided on a shade but does anyone have any good ideas? The other catch to my wedding is my groom is in the USMC and my goomsmen except for 2 will be in uniform so i need ideas on how to incorperate that as well.

Re: Any Ideas?

• Ideas for what, exactly? You mean like decorations?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • yea decorations, flowers, anything really.

• AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2012
    I don't know that you need to "incorporate" their uniforms. I think wearing them equates to incorporating them. As for decorations, I just Google imaged "rustic beach wedding" and there are ons of pics/ideas....too many to make suggestions b/c it is really more of a personal choice about what you would like and dislike. If I were you, I would start there and get an idea of what appeals to you.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Try browsing on Pinterest as well to get ideas. Don't let this small stuff stress you out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards