New Jersey - South

Reception Favor Suggestions!

My wedding is in 3 months and I cant come up with a reasonible priced but good favor idea?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Reception Favor Suggestions!

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You can buy inexpensive favor boxes at Michael's or A.C. Moore and fill them with candy you buy in bulk (Michael's and A.C. Moore even sell the candy).
  • edited December 2011
    what's the theme of your wedding? what's something you and your FI love? Do you travel a lot? Luggage tags. Do you like to drink? Shot glassses.
  • reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could also just skip favors!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

I tend to like edible favors or lottery tickets best and they always seem to be the most "successful" in terms of guest enjoyment and they are never left on the table when the party is over

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have been thinking about this a lot, too. As I thought back to weddings I've attended, the best favors have been the edible ones so I decided to make my own. I love chocolate covered pretzels so these are perfect. I did a test run to see if it would take up a lot of time and it really didn't. They were so easy!
    http://www.stylemepretty.com/2009/03/26/diy-project-chocolate-covered-pretzels/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards