New Jersey - South

Vendor reviews for my Nov 17th wedding

Grove Florist Deptford, NJ - I cant say enough good things about Sue from Grove. She sat down with my vision and made it a reality, and shes reasonable too! She even helped create some of my centerpiece desgins by using less flowers to save me a few bucks.

Steve & Company DJ- CHris D. from steve & co. was the absolute BEST! He sat down with us a week before the wedding, when we had NOTHING planned/picked out yet, and took a long time to guide us through the process. He said he got our "vibe" and he definitely did! It was a party all night long and the dance floor was JAM PACKED!

Adrienne from Element Photography- Adrienne was phenomenal! She has this down to earth, grounded personality that makes you feel at ease and like you knew her your whole life. We chose to do a first look, and because of some mishaps were at the venue almost an hour later then planned, but she made sure she got us caught up and got all her shots in in the time alotted (she knew we wanted to participate in cocktail hour). I saw her popping up all over the dance floor all night long, getting some funny shots that I cant wait to see! She had a few sneak peeks up the next day that look fabulous! I cant reccommend her enough!

Kaspers Coaches Limo company- This was probaly the only issue I had with any of my vendors. The look of  the Limo itself was just "okay" in my opinion, although there were holes in the ceiling where air vents should have been and a few cosmetic issues, but I'm not one to complain normally and as long as the limo got us to the venue, those minor things were no big deal at all. BUT, the limo didnt get us to the venue, it broke down on the side of the highway. Our driver, was extremely gracious and apologetic the entire time and said a new one would be there within 10 minutes. 35 minutes later and we were still sitting on the side of the road. The owner of the company, who finally showed up, also had his dog with him in the replacement vehicle. It was strange. We got there finally and the night was phenomenal, so I let it go. I just figured we'd atleast have gotten an apology email or call from the owner who my fiance had been corresponding with, but nothing yet. We also paid in full, and still tipped the driver, since the transmission issue wasnt his fault.

Brigalias, Sicklerville, NJ- I could go on for days about Brigalias and how absolutely wonderful they are there. Literally DAYS! They were always so nice and helpful any time I'd call with a quick question. We met with Lauren at all our venue meetings, and she was just the best! She was also our bartender the night of the event, and it was nice to see a familiar face! My guests couldnt boast enough about the food. The food is just AMAZING! From the cocktail hour, to the main course, and the desert room, everything was delicious. This venue has so many decor that you can use that you literally wont need to buy ANY decoratons to spruce up the reception room or cocktail room. I met with our wedding day coordinator Jen, who took my ideas and transformed the rooms beautifully! When I walked in on our wedding day I couldt not believe my eyes. It was GORGEOUS! Jen our maitre d/coordinator was the absolute BEST! SHe was so sweet and made it her job to make sure my husband and I were having a great time. When I tell you, Id take the last sip of my drink, and Jen would appear out of thin air with a new one, every single time! I cant go on enough about this venue, and either could my guests! Best wedding experiencve ever!!

Re: Vendor reviews for my Nov 17th wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards