New Jersey - South

Mums the Word in Marlton

So I made an appointment to see Maria at Mums The Word in Marlton for this Friday and I'm really excited. For those who have gone through Mums The Word, what can expect when I go see her? She was really nice on the phone. How long do the appts usually take and are they expensive, inexpensive, in between? Any other info would be great. Oh, I thought it was interesting that she is allowing me to see her when the store is closed. I thought that was nice.... I think!  

Re: Mums the Word in Marlton

• edited December 2011
    I'm meeting with her on Wednesday.  She told me to bring in a picture of my dress and the bridesmaids dresses.  She also said to print out a bunch of pictures of centerpieces and bouquets I liked as well as ones I didn't like.  She said the appointment would be about two hours.  Good luck and I hope this helps!
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My appointment with her was about an hour and a half. She is awesome! She really has an eye for things. My dress has a lot of rouching and she was saying how she doesn't think I should go with the perfect roun bouquet which is really popular now and it was exactly what I was thinking as well. She understood my vision for my wedding and just complemented it with flowers. Her prices depend on how elaborate your arrangemets are and what kind of flowers you are using.  She is very willing to work within your budget though.  Once I got my quote I told her what my budget was and she started to substitute different flowers to lower the price for me. You'll love her!
  • sarah101383sarah101383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    she is really good!  I booked her for my wedding in August!!!!
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved her.  I also went in when she was closed.  She totally got me.  She could tell just by looking at me what kind of flowers I would like!  hahaha.  She's so nice and down to earth, and she understood my vision so quickly that I didn't even meet with any other florists.

Have FUNNNN!
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards