New Jersey - South

** jayme707 **

I saw that you are using Dinofa photography too!  Have you met with them yet?  I live in VA and won't get that opportunity.  Have you seen the albums they offer? I can't decide between the 10 x 10 or the 12 x 12.  Would love to hear your thoughts if you have seen them.  Thanks!

Re: ** jayme707 **

• jayme707jayme707 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have met with them and we had out engagement pics done... they're really nice, very young and fun to work with!  
    My brother and SIL also used them for their wedding last December.  Their pics came out great and they just got their album back... I think they did the 12x12 which is what we're getting also, but only because it was included in our package (otherwise I might have considered going with the smaller one)  They do a really good job of arranging the pictures for you for the album and then you can make adjustments wherever you want.  The only complaint I have with the albums personally is that they're so plain on the outside cover... they're just basic leather, I think you get a choice of color.  I guess I was just expecting something a little fancier on the outside for the price, but that's just me.  But the inside is beautiful :)  I think the 12x12 comes with a few extra spreads/ pages but you can always add pages if you decide to go with the smaller one :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info.  We are just doing the Basic package but I will probably do some upgrades.....like the 12x12 album.  Very pricey....but their work looks amazing!  Glad to hear that your brother had a positive experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards