New Jersey - South
Options

bridal salon help!

Hi All,
I'm getting ready to start looking for my dress, but am not sure where to start! I'd like to look in south jersey, does anyone have any suggestions on places?  I'm looking for a place with a large selection and with decent prices.  Thanks!

Re: bridal salon help!

• Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Jay West in Haddonfield and was very happy.  There are quite a few in Haddonfield and the surrounding area - I think the other two were Angel Bridal and Country Way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mia2700Mia2700 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Franny's Collection in Atco is actually going out of business, so their prices are lowered right now.  It'd have to be off the rack since she plans to close the doors in March - but you never know what you might find!

482 Route 30
    Atco, NJ

http://www.frannyscollections.com/

I purchased my gown there, my (5) bridesmaid dresses, my mom's dress as well as my MIL's dress.  Everyone got their alterations done there as well.  Franny and Phyllis are awesome if you still have enough time.
  • Options
    shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Jay West, they have a lot to choose from and are really nice.  I do not recommend Angel Bridal - I had a bad experience with them being very distracted during my appointment (maybe it was just an off day though).

I ended up getting my dress form Lily Bridal in Sewell.  It's small, but the staff is really nice.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Angel Bridal in Haddonfield, but I knew exactly what I wanted and knew they could get it. The lady that works there is very nice, she even price matched for a sale that alfred angelo was doing on bridesmaid dresses , so my girls got their dresses from her too! Its not a huge store though..
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Randi1227Randi1227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Franny's! I got my dress there at an unbelieveable price! My mom, mil and Aunt all got their shoes for $20, brand new! She is closing soI would go sooner than later and get some great deals!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Twins!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone!!  I ended up going to The Bridal Garden & bought the 4th dress i tried on!   I'd suggest this place to anyone, very helpful, small boutique, good prices... Thanks for all your suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards