New Jersey - South
Options

M&M Favors?

Is anyone doing M&M favors?  I'm trying to get an idea from their website with the custom colors how many bags I would need for 100 people if I'm using the little organza bags.

Or did anyone find the M&M thing to expensive?

Thanks!

Re: M&M Favors?

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm considering using M&Ms for my favors, but packaging them in little white boxes purchased at Michael's and tied with ribbons in my colors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did M&M favors because our names both starts with M. We got black white and purple (the colors) we just got them bulk from the candy store in the deptford mall and we wrapped them in tulle with ribbon and a tag.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered the personalized M&Ms for a bridal shower favor and surprisingly ordered too much.  I bought little "love" tins at Michaels to put them in and everyone seemed to enjoy them.  If you go to Michaels, they have plain colored M&M's in the same size bag as what you get when ordering them online (if you're not buying 5lb bulk) so you could grab a bag of them to see how much there is, or if you order yours and think you'll be short just grab a plain bag from Michaels to make up the difference and mix them in.

HTH!

PS - I don't think it will be too expensive for 100 favors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards