New Jersey - South
Options

Help with a place for rehearsal dinner

We are from Northeast Philly, but are having our wedding at Colleen's (the old Woodbine). We are looking for places around that area, even in the Cherry Hill area since it isn't that far. If anyone has any recs. it would be a great help. Thank you!

Re: Help with a place for rehearsal dinner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at The Coastline. I didn't think I would like it, but my mom talked me into it. 

They blocked off the entire back area of the restaraunt for our group (we had about 45 people). The food and service was great. Even better, when the dinner was over, the majority of our guests were happy to go into the bar area to dance and drink. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cmblaneycmblaney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Brio Tuscan Grille in Cherry Hill (by the chessecake factory).  The food was great and we had a private room with great service!  They even make up a personalized menu for you which adds a nice touch.
  • Options
    cmblaneycmblaney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Brio Tuscan Grille in Cherry Hill (by the chessecake factory).  The food was great and we had a private room with great service!  They even make up a personalized menu for you which adds a nice touch.
  • Options
    OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Magiano's is at the Cherry Hill mall, while I haven't been there for a large party before.  They do have private rooms.
  • Options
    kellyrose6kellyrose6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Iron Hill in Maple Shade... its a private room and the food was AMAZING!

PS... I loved colleen's when we went to look at it!  It was my favorite of all the places we saw!!
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at antoinetta's in Runnemede. We rented out the upstairs..it was nice and private and the employees were amazing- very accomidating. The food was yummy too!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had our rehearsal at Siri's French Thai Restaurant in Cherry Hill.  It was delicious and they were very easy and accomodating to work with.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I've been to several parties at Maggiano's in Cherry Hill, and LOVED it. The food is great, as is the service. We had my grandmother's 80th birthday there and it seriously felt like a small wedding. The rooms are completely private, with their own bars and dance floors. Totally recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards