New Jersey - South
Options

South jersey DJ?

Can anyone reccommend a DJ that works in the philadelphia/south jersey area? I feel like I have no where to start!

Re: South jersey DJ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding will be at Brigalia's also, we are going to check out Dynamic Crew in Turnersville,NJ they have worked with the venue before.
  • Options
    cmcraigecmcraige member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in Smithville, and I'm going with Mike Petretti from DJs available (based on the reviews here and Wedding Wire and DA's competitive pricing).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steve and Company is also near your venue.  We will be using them at the end of the month. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Centerstage Entertainment for our wedding and LOVED them.  We booked them last minute due to being screwed over by Dynamic Crew (Headgie0329 be careful....my family has used Lou in the past for mine and my brother's bar and batmizvahs and we were super excited to use him for our wedding last year, but he totally flaked on us.  He kept changing his numbers and had this attitude that he didnt want to work with us, despite us telling him what we needed. He'd say he was giving us a discount, only for us to find out that it was his regular price.  Not to mention he was $300 more expensive than the other DJs we were looknig at.)

Sean was amazing!  All of the guys are great...they did both my cousins' bat-mitzvahs as well and did one of my close friends weddings.  I honestly cant recommend them enough!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    jeslmjeslm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Jason Jani from Sound Connection. They're out of Belmar (the north Belmar, way up north Jersey), but he is absolutely fantastic and the staff is super responsive, and he does work all over NJ.  Our reception is in Cherry Hill and he said that's totally fine, and he's done weddings for several friends all over South Jersey.  Every wedding I've ever been to of his (and I've been to a few; he's become our circle's go-to wedding DJ) has been perfect.

They do phone/Skype consults to make it easier, too.
  • Options
    TaraLeah3776TaraLeah3776 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Dinardo Brothers based out of Sewell
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mia2700Mia2700 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Bill Barbado out of WeddingSetGo DJs and friends/family have now used him because of our wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We hired Dustin from Soundinmind for our wedding in Philly last may. It was awesome!! his website is here: http://www.soundinmind.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dynamtic Crew is the best!! Go with them.  Have Benny as your DJ or Robby 
  • Options
    if you are ok with a smaller company try phunky sound. the prices are way better and they are recommended by a few banquet halls
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards