New Jersey - South

LBI Transportation

My cousin is getting married in September and looking for transportation for wedding guests and the bridal party...any suggestions?

Re: LBI Transportation

• edited December 2011
    i use to live by LBI and i believe there is a trolley that people rent for wedding and stuff but i dont have any information.  sorry i couldnt be more help.  good luck
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • kelly1017kelly1017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trish924 where in LBI is your cousin getting married + what's the date? I'm getting married in LBI September 24 at The Stateroom. As far as I know LBI does not have any specific transportation for guests. I think if you are getting married at the Stateroom and book at te Holiday Inn in Manahawkin they provide a shuttle. I know that we will have that issue for our guests since we are not getting a limo. We are hoping that since our ceremony(on the beach) is so close to the reception(4 blocks) that our bridal party will just drive themselves or ride with someone else.   
  • edited December 2011
    Try the Party Ride - not sure if you are looking for a limo or a party bus, but they have good prices, and I think they are based out of LBI.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards