New Jersey - South

Anyone using Blue Heron Pines reception...?

Our first choice was Linwood Country Club but that isnt available for my date... so now we are looking at Blue Heron Pines, Mayslanding Country Club, Atlantic City Country Club, Tuscany House at the Renult Winery... Anyone have any experiences at any of these places?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone using Blue Heron Pines reception...?

• edited December 2011
    The only one I have ever been to was Renault Winery and it was absolutey beautiful.  They did a wonderful job with the wedding I went to there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you're willing to drive, Sand Barrens Country Club is a nice venue for a reception.

demarcosjd just had her wedding at Renault I think.  Hopefully she'll chime in.

• edited December 2011
    I've been to blue heron, but it was 10 years ago and it was nice.  Mays Landing, ehhh its ok.  It's actually up the street from me, and the food is kinda blah.  FMIL has gone to AC country club and says its fantastic.  They're a bit high in price, but I don't know your budget.  And I too have heard wonderful things of Renault, but when I looked at it, they only did a 3 hour reception, where most do 4 hours. 

There is also Seaview Dolce, which is sorta like a country club.  They're close to AC Country club in price.

Also, preciousa721 just got married at Greate Bay Country Club.  They were too small for us, but she loved them and I've heard wonderful things about them!

There is also harbor pines, which we also chose not to go with cause they were too small for our wedding.

HTH!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I will be using Blue Heron for my wedding. Had a tasting and the food is outstanding. They are really easy to work with and it's just the right size venue for our wedding in November
    Kerry Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards