North Dakota
Options

Washburn, ND Wedding? (Sept 1, 2012)

I posted a few months ago, then never really got back on here!  Thank you all for responding.  We've decided to have the wedding Labor Day weekend next summer.  My fiances' mom knows a "caterer" in town so we just thought we'd use her, but now she's already booked!!!  Does anyone know of a caterer around the Bismark/Mandan area?  (I'm from Mpls, so I'm totally lost!)  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  TIA

Re: Washburn, ND Wedding? (Sept 1, 2012)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll give you a heads up, unfortunately the ND board is sort of dead. I am active on my months board but the entire time I have been on TK there hasn't been very much activity on this board.

I have a bunch of friends who live in Bismarck/Mandan so if you want I can ask around for you and then get back to you.
    I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    imageimage
    Wedding Items For Sale
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you soo much. I just have no idea where to start.  I can barely find anything online either...???  Any ideas you would be have would be much appreciated!

What area in ND are you getting married in?
  • Options
    MelanieMae88MelanieMae88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
    I'm not sure if you are still looking but there is Kyle's Katering in Garrison, ND. I'm sure they would travel to Washburn, it's not that far. And maybe their pricing would be competitive?

They don't have a website but here is a listing I found online:

Kyle's Katering- 701-463-7445
    For all your catering needs, Kyle's Katering has a variety of choice meals for your special occasion. 

I hope that your wedding planning is going well. I'm getting married not far from Washburn in my hometown of Underwood and planning it all from Minnesota. It is tricky to find things online.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards