North Dakota
Options

Engagement Picture Spots Minot ND

Hey Everyone! So I'm recently engaged and starting to look for cute spots in Minot for engagement pictures. I'll probably wait until spring/summer. I'd like something different, so any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Engagement Picture Spots Minot ND

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Aryn!  I lived in Minot for a few years and can think of a few cute/unique spots (I don't know if you want to use any of them, but here are my ideas):

-there's that little train that runs through Roosevelt Park

-there's also a beautiful white gazebo at the edge of Roosevelt Park, near the parking lot (but they will be moving it/demolishing it pretty soon because they're starting a construction project)

-if  you have rooftop access anywhere in the downtown district, the views are great and it would be unique

-there are also some great bridges over the river in Minot

I hope that's helpful in some way! If I seemed a little focused on Roosevelt Park, it's probably because I'm getting married there on May 28th, haha. Good luck finding the perfect spot for your engagement shots!

-Rose
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The heritage center also makes a beautiful place to take photo's and given the condition of downtown with all the flooding, you can still get to the heritage center. It has a waterfall, the beautiful old chapel, and some gorgeaous scenary.
    I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    imageimage
    Wedding Items For Sale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards