North Dakota

buckstop junction- bismarck ND

Hi. I'm having the reception at Buckstop Junction in June. Anybody had a successful experience there, or not successful so that I know what to avoid doing? I don't live in Bismarck anymore, so I wanted to know what people thought of the place!
Thanks

Re: buckstop junction- bismarck ND

• edited December 2011
    I have not personally been to any receptions there, but a lady I work with is having her daughters' reception there in July.  She said the guy she's working with there has been really great to work with! 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding and reception there in September of 2010.  My father and step-mother had their wedding and reception there.  I believe their experience was very enjoyable.  I also don't live in Bismarck anymore but I want to have my wedding where I grew up.  When I attended my father's wedding the atmosphere of Buckstop Junction is really great.  The gentleman who helps run the place is very helpful and polite, he really is a great guy.  We went and toured the place and booked on the tour.  I have heard the only problem, which my father's wedding didn't encounter, was that you need to bring extension cords because of the old building not having many outlets.  I hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards