Military Brides

Red and Yellow or Red and Gold?

Hey ladies,I'm ordering a garter that has the Marine Corps Emblem on it along with ribbons of the color of my choice. Should I go with red and yellow or red and gold? What do you think?Thanks!

Re: Red and Yellow or Red and Gold?

• snyderlsnyderl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    most things Marine Corps are red & yellow, but i think red and gold would look nice for the ribbon!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your opinions! I went with red and gold :)
  • kellykekellyke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I'm also marrying a marine. Would you mind letting me know where you found your garter? Are you also going with a military cake topper? Thanks!-Kara
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Kara, I got my garter from www.gartersbygingersnap.com The one I got is pictured with the navy/white garter with the Marine Corps emblem and blue and white ribbons, but you are able to customize it. I got all white with red and gold ribbons. It's a surprise to my fiance, he doesn't know what type of garter I'm getting! It hasn't been shipped yet, I'm excited to see it in person!We're not doing a cake topper. I thought about getting a Marine Corps cake and bringing it to the rehearsal but I haven't decided yet. All of his groomsmen are/were Marines so they would appreciate it if I did. Good luck!Sarah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards