Military Brides

Update/Poll: haircut

just wanted to thank everyone for their input on my hair, i'm so glad you all like my curls!  :)  i'm going home to visit family next week & scheduled a hair appt, so i'm basically going to sit in the chair and tell the hairstylist what i'm looking for and ask her to work her magic.  i'm scared, but excited to see what happens!Poll:what's your worst haircut?  when did it happen?  what did it look like?pics?  ;)

Re: Update/Poll: haircut

• MCH77MCH77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bring pictures!!! Worst haircut:  I had long hair and decided I wanted to cut it off... NOW.  So I went to cost cutters (biggest mistake ever), told the lady what I wanted and didn't want.  And she did everything I didn't want.  Finally I said, stop cutting.  Paid. Here is the kicker... as I am paying with my CC, she asked if I wanted to add my tip to it.  I was so thrown off, I gave her a tip.  I am such an a$$.  Sorry, no pics. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • rdlclarkrdlclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what's your worst haircut? The one I have nowwhen did it happen? I'll never forget...7.16.09...two days before the wedding. But I had no clue it looked so bad until I had a stlyist wash it after the wedding and she said, "Whoa." That's what I get for reading while getting my hair done.  what did it look like?Sh*t! I had long hair that was layered (see bio pic) and now one half of my head looks like the old Salt-n-Pepa half mushroom/half long look.  The other side is just undescribeable. pics? ;)I might get bold and post one after surgery tomorrow.  NO LAUGHING!  ;)
  • snyderlsnyderl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg RDL, you're really going to need to post pics.  i promise i won't laugh, that is awful!my worst haircut was before 3rd grade began.  my hair was just starting to curl really tightly in front.  my mom told my hairstylist to cut it short with layers...i looked like farah fawcett on crack with really short hair!  i hated it, i thought i looked like a boy!pics maybe if i can find a good one & scan it lol
  • edited December 2011
    Mine is not technically a haircut but when I decided to get it permed so it would be curly for cheerleading. My hair is stick straight. It does not curl. So I go to get it done and it looks great when I leave. Two days later, I wash it and ALL the curls fall out. So I go back because I just paid $80 and have nothing to show for it. What does the stylist do? Re-perms it. Three days after the original perm. Of course my super fine straight hair starts to break and I end up with hairs about an inch long around my face. I took no pics of this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Worst Haircut: 8th Grade... I got it all cut off, pixie style. Only it was shorter than pixie. It was spiked and about an inch and a half long. People called me Sir, even with a 38 C sized chest. I think I just explained everything in the poll... I have a pic if you are really curious :-)I was lots thinner back then too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards