Military Brides

Military Garters

Hey Girls!Just in case anyone was looking for great military garters...I got mine off of Military Sweet Things. It's a great site that has a lot of military-themed wedding garters, pillows, etc.. They look amazing in person. You can view the ones I got in my Planning Bio.

Re: Military Garters

• kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I swear, I am not trying to flame you. That being said, both yours and your FI's full names are visible in your bio, along with your wedding date, time, and location. Also, you have pics of your FI in uniform with name tapes visible, and I did learn via your pics that your FI's bn. has been deployed more months than any other unit in your state, which I got from your pics + google. I would advise being very careful. There are nutters on TK sometimes. One crazy woman called and canceled another Knottie's wedding once. Your invites are cute, especially if they're related to the Black Jacks, I'd just black out the names and dates. Oh my, and your home address on your announcements. Please black that out, for your own safety.I know I probably sound harsh and sanctimonious. I don't mean it that way, I promise. Congrats on the wedding!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    I'll fix it. Thanks! *That's not his unit though in the one picture....he just took it because it has reference to poker in it LOL.
  • edited December 2011
    I went in and changed around those photos....is the newest one of him okay? I didn't see any names or anything anywhere. Thanks for looking out though....Just an overly excited bride who finally figured out how to create a bio! Haha. Thanks again!
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I personally wouldn't post my/SO's last name or have a cammie picture with name tapes visible, but that's me. I actually had SO look at my bio to make sure I was kosher. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff on these boards since 2004 (this is actually my second screen name for a crazy lurker reason, and because I got divorced...lol).I'm glad you changed what you did, and no problem. We all have to kind of check on each other. I know exactly how you feel too. I linked my old pictures from an un-private site once, and I knew better. I just really wanted them up. :)
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    Getting back to the garter thing, I got my daughter's stuff from an ebay seller! Ebay sells every thing and I got her an Air Force garter, Air Force logo guest book, Air Force cake server set and an Air Force pen set. And the whole  thing was less than $10.00, can you imagine?
  • edited December 2011
    they have great ones at Davids bridal also!
  • edited December 2011
    I personally love the ones on Garters by Gingersnap!  My fiance is in the Army and I love the ones she makes of the camo print :)  He won't be expecting that at all!!
  • USAFbride2BUSAFbride2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could you give me that website again, I tried to put it in and it said URL not found...
  • edited December 2011
    That's weird it's not working.... Here's the email of the lady who owns it and makes the garters: militarysweetthings@yahoo.com  Her name in Veronica.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards