Military Brides
Options

I'm back for good :)

Wow, crazy past couple of weeks. I've been popping in just to make sure things are running smooth, but haven't had time to post until now. It's just been an up and down rollercoaster:-Sending little bro to Army basic-Flying to Seattle to visit distressed best friend-Getting roped into working at my old summer camp while visiting because they were short staffed because of pink eye quarantines-My younger cousin dying in car accident :(-Flying to California for that-Job interviews and screening for different things-Getting around to thank you cardsBut I'm back now. I have no plans to leave the area for a very very long time. So I suspect I'll be around quite a bit now that things have calmed down :)

Re: I'm back for good :)

• Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear about your cousin! T&P with your family.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, it is much appreciated. It's times like this that sucks being in the military, you're so far from family and friends that when something happens, you may never know how you're going to deal. I'm so glad I saved my travel voucher so I could go or else I wouldn't have been able to afford it :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes! Busy bee! Many, many T&P for you and your family. Here's hoping things slow down a little bit!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Charlie! I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. I'm glad you were able to fly to CA and be with your family during such a difficult time. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • Options
    rdlclarkrdlclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back CharMav!  Very sorry about the cousin.  Definately in our T&Ps. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! I was actually wondering where you were... AMN too...? So sorry to hear about your cousin... hope all is well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards