Military Brides

I'm new!

Hi everyone! I'm new here so I figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Rachael, I'm 22 and my fiance Chris is 24. He's a Marine officer currently deployed to Iraq but stationed at Lejeune. We met in college and have been together about 3 years. He proposed the day before he left for Iraq. We're hoping for a Memorial Day weekend wedding in 2011, but of course with the military we can't be sure of anything. I'm just trying to do what I can now and crossing my fingers that the date and everything can work out! P.S. Is there an easier way to access the board without going through all the steps? I'm sure there is I just haven't even taken the time to really explore yet. Thanks!

Re: I'm new!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome, and Good Luck on planning! I don't think there is a easier way to get on the boards.. So have you started doing any planning since he has been gone? I know it is hard, but it keeps my mind off of things. We jop then we are getting married again, well a big wedding in Jan..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome! I think if you just bookmark this page, it'll come up for you much easier. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I think Alko is right... If you bookmark, its easier. And WELCOME! Our board is a bit dead right now, but its ok. If you need any kind of help, just post.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the welcomes girls! I'm beginning the planning process, but I probably won't book anything until he's back home. I think by then we'll get a better idea of his deployment schedule and things like that. We're just hoping he won't be deployed for the date we picked, but who knows. I forgot to mention that I'm located in Ohio! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, me too! Well I was until just recently, but I'm from Ohio. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards