Military Brides

So excited!!!!

FI and I will found out our post-wedding assignment tomorrow morning!!! He is stationed at AFIT now, and will graduate in March, right before the wedding. We were supposed to find out where we are going after AFIT last week, but never heard. He talked to one of his classmates today and the guy said he'd found his out by calling AFPC. Apparently they released the info last week, but e-mailed it to the wrong place, so the guys' commanding officer hasn't gotten it yet. By the time FI got out of class today, it was too late to call AFPC, but you best believe he will be on the phone to them as soon a they open in the morning!!! Then I will be able to start applying to grad schools for next year :-D
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: So excited!!!!

• edited December 2011
    That's so exciting! Keep us updated!
  • kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! That's really exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • meltoinemeltoine member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Update: We are going to Cairo!! He got the position with the American Embassy there, which is awesome because he will report directly to the general, and it counts as his long tour!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting! Cairo could be really fun! :) How long will he be stationed there?
    edited December 2011
    18 months!
  • tendonheadtendonhead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you going to have a break in between graduation and going to Cairo or are you going to have the wedding there? Sounds fun.
    edited December 2011
    He graduates March 26th and we have to report May 20th, so the April 10th wedding and subsequent 2-week honeymoon can go off as planned :-)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, it's nice when things actually work out the way you planned. Haha. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Wow.. Military actually cooperating with a schedule ;-)? That sounds so exciting! I'm actually pretty jealous..
  • edited December 2011
    That is great that the military schedule is cooperating with the wedding and honeymoon schedule. I know just how impossible that can seem at times. I am happy for you! I just hope we get as lucky also! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! That is so exciting.  You will get to see so much! I am jealous.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards