Military Brides
Options

*bangs head against wall*

Thank you ladies for being smart and not full of yourselves. Its nice to come here after having someone keep trying to sell me crap on FB. Thats all I ever see from her. Its beyond annoying. I asked for good vibes about sticking to this diet and all she wanted to do is sell me her gross juice crap.

Whats your biggest annoyance right now?
Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Re: *bangs head against wall*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I so agree!! That really annoys me!! Facebook in itself can be really annoying.  I think I'm on here more then I am on facebook.   FI doesn't even have one.  He thinks Facebook is dumb.  ...

And I have a few annoyances right now, but mainly I have a cousin getting married in October. I'm so excited about it.  She has been planning it for over a year, but I have another cousin who just got engaged a month ago and has decided that him and his FI want to get married in Octobe toor.  I guess it's just annoying because they don't understand why everbody can't make it to his wedding too.  Our whole family has already been planning on going to the other wedding and also saving money to go ...  It's just frustrating.  I wish I could go to both, but it just can't happen.  I feel bad :/ ...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they should move their date if they are going to be all butthurt over that
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I KNOW!  I'm hoping they do!  I would really like to go, but whatever.  I have no control over it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm annoyed with moving :( I'm really excited but oh my gosh everything's adding up. I had to get a cat carrier yesterday for our second kitten and I guess I never realized how expensive they were!
  • Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm annoyed with "my time of the month". TMI? Haha.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm *NOT* annoyed that I get to leave at 3pm today - wooot! 

And I'm *NOT* annoyed that I can probably work from home Monday & Tuesday next week!  Double woot! 

And I'm *NOT* annoyed that I'm going home with FI to visit my family - the first time they've seen him since we've been engaged - next Wednesday! 

And I'm *NOT* annoyed that I'll get to see my brother for the first time since Christmas while I'm home!

And I'm also *NOT* annoyed that I got to wake up with FI cuddling me this morning, and he made me an omelet and cut up a grapefruit for me for breakfast! 

I'm so darned happy right now, I honestly couldn't think of something to be annoyed with.  Sorry if I'm raining on your parade (or... the reverse... whatever that would be?  Having a parade in the middle of the rainstorm?).  It's just a good day!

Laughing

For what it's worth, I've unfriended so many people on Facebook for stupid behavior, and put other people (who I can't unfriend for political reasons - like FI's sister... for example) on limited profile so I don't have to see their status updates and they can't see anything on my wall.  It's just not worth having 800 friends - my rule is if I wouldn't willingly cross the street to say hi to them if I saw them, then they don't belong on there.

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm annoyed with a Bm at the moment.
    and at the border patrol.
    and I'm more than annoyed with our entire congress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    second that las bit of your post first time haha - rolls eyes at them.

lets see i'm annoyed that the FI got home and I'm not there, but really it is negated by the fact that I get to go back in less then a month. but I am nervous. After I go back to WA we are going to CA so I can meet his brother - i've met everyone in his family including his brothers wife and kids (even been to their house), but I haven't met his brother. I was completely odd when we talked on the phone once and i'm afraid i'm going to be like that again in person. (answered the phone not all the way awake and didn't even realize for a bit that it wasn't' my phone). The proceeded to talk about my oddness for probably  4 months every time they talked on the phone. All in good fun of course
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards