Military Brides
Options

Anyone from RI

Hey girls,

I was wondering if anyone on here is from RI. I am new to the knot. I have been engaged for a little more than a month.

Re: Anyone from RI

• Options
    I'm living in the Rhode Island area right now.  Congratulations on your engagement!  Tell us a bit about yourself.

Anniversary

• Options
    Hi!

I am Kristen as you could probably tell from my screen name which I was trying to figure out how to change. I will be 25 in a few weeks and my fiance is deploying in a week to Afghanistan (Army National Guard) so I am full of all different emotions right now. But, I am hoping planning our wedding will keep me busy while he is gone.

I also have two little furbabies who are so spolied but I love it that way! 
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I have a furbaby, too, as you can see in my signature - are your furbabies dogs?

I'd remove when he leaves from your message - "soon" is specific enough.  Read up on OPSEC and PERSEC - they'll be your friends.  Having your first name in your profile isn't so bad - just be careful not to post specifics like last name, town, place you work, etc. on here to make it easy to identify you for a weird random stalker.  Specific info can be private messaged to other users, though.

I'd be happy to meet you for a cup of coffee sometime, and if your furbabies are dogs, a doggy playdate as my Sasha is always looking for buddies.  As you can see by my ticker, this weekend is a little busy for me, but I'll be around and free after Sept 18th.  If you want to private message me your email address, we can coordinate.

Anniversary

• Options
    Hi.  I'm from Massachusetts but not too far from Rhode Island!  I'm Kelly and I am getting married October 12th.  My DF is in the National Guard here in Mass.  Do you live anywhere near the Mass/RI line??  Feel free to message me!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-from-ri?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:2519299b-24a6-425a-a1d2-d7bf5c03f48fPost:f199e777-2359-4e88-a8c7-0bf841f5085d">Re: Anyone from RI</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi.  I'm from Massachusetts but not too far from Rhode Island!  I'm Kelly and I am getting married October 12th.  My DF is in the National Guard here in Mass.  Do you live anywhere near the Mass/RI line??  Feel free to message me!
    Posted by KellyA101212[/QUOTE]

I do, right on the Mass line.  I'll be gone this weekend, but back online on Tuesday!

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-from-ri?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:2519299b-24a6-425a-a1d2-d7bf5c03f48fPost:ab1361c2-3147-4ad0-a275-e96352279f49">Re: Anyone from RI</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone from RI : I do, right on the Mass line.  I'll be gone this weekend, but back online on Tuesday!
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh, really!  Looks like you're getting married in a couple days!  Definitely contact me once you're back.  I'd like to meet new people.  I am new to this area so don't know many people here!  Congrats on the wedding!!!  :)</div>
  • Options
    Hi, 

I sent you both a private message. :)
  • Options
    Awesome!  I'm a Mrs. now and will get back to you both tomorrow :-)

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards