Military Brides

Gifts?

Hey ladies!
So FI is finally home after being away for 5 months and the wedding is 8 days away. Holy sh!t!! I've been so busy with getting last minute things done before FI came home and I've kind of procrastinated on gifts for the wedding party. It's too late to order anything online, but want to get the bridesmaids something that they will use and something they will love. It needs to be something that I can get at a store somewhere that's a fairly reasonable price.

Any ideas?

Re: Gifts?

• kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    What kind of things are your BMs into? You know them best. You can always get something from their favorite stores or do gift cards. I put together goodies bags for my girls and filled it with jewelrywhich they chose to wear, beauty products, chocolates and other girly things. Then I also took them for mani/pedi the day before our wedding just to relax and have time together. They really loved that.
  • Gift cards to their favorite stores or restaurants?  Spa gift cards?  A basket that has their favorite wine/alcohol, chocolates, other relaxing things and a movie gift card?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • chqtabnana14chqtabnana14 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    I would suggest looking into a "Things Remembered" store near you.  If you have a few hours to spend at a mall (or wherever it is) you can pick out a nice quality item and have it personalized for your attendants on the spot, and it's done in one day!  Then you could supplement it with some of the other thoughtful items beachy370 suggested. :)  My sister had compact mirrors engraved with our names on it -- great quality and beautiful!  For the men, they also have plenty of things like keychains, pocket watches, etc. to also have engraved.

Best of luck and congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • go to the arts and crafts place on base and get ingraved glasses takes like 3 hrs to do so and maybe some monogram towles (towles are on sale because of the college kids going back to school) do an emergancy kit for them some flip flops to dance in and find a cute little tote with iron on letters to personalize them its what im doing

• Awesome ideas!! Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards