Military Brides

SO proud!

FI had his last day of flying today!!  His graduation is in like a week and 1/2 !!  I'm so proud of him!!  It's been a long year or so but he did it!!!  AH!!!  I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! lol sorry, I'm just so excited for him and can't contain it!!! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: SO proud!

• edited December 2011
    Yay! congrats again. in a year i'll be doign the happy dance to we just got our moving orders and report dates officially today :) hah funny your moving out and we're moving in. so again YAYYYYY for his last flight!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay congrats! That's very exciting!
  • edited December 2011
    AWW thanks so much!! That is pretty funny!!I'm actually not there!!  I'm in Alaska!  He got his orders to come here!! We're so happy and that just happened by luck!!   I'm quite sad that I'm missing his graduation :( so hopefully you will get to have that memory!  I'm going to fly into WA in we're goint to road trip through Canada back up to Alaska!! 
    But thanks again!! and yes you will be doing the happy dance!!  It's such an awesome achievement!!
    You're from New Orleans right??  I was gonna say that if you like the ocean and the beach then Ft. Rucker is only like an hour or so away from the beach so it's pretty awesome!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_proud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:32a7d718-18bb-4365-90a8-7a0075359b6ePost:f900f303-50df-4ba1-a5e0-55701bd04093">Re: SO proud!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay congrats! That's very exciting!
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]

AW THANKS!! it is definitely exciting!!! 
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_proud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:32a7d718-18bb-4365-90a8-7a0075359b6ePost:b50eee8d-d20f-4aed-bbd0-b0ec792bed91">Re: SO proud!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! 
    Posted by iluvmytxrgr[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! That's awesome! And completely awesome that he got orders to where your at!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_proud?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:32a7d718-18bb-4365-90a8-7a0075359b6ePost:09a7b5bb-db77-4334-96a1-42c7ffc05bad">Re: SO proud!</a>:
    [QUOTE]AWW thanks so much!! That is pretty funny!!I'm actually not there!!  I'm in Alaska!  He got his orders to come here!! We're so happy and that just happened by luck!!   I'm quite sad that I'm missing his graduation :( so hopefully you will get to have that memory!  I'm going to fly into WA in we're goint to road trip through Canada back up to Alaska!!  But thanks again!! and yes you will be doing the happy dance!!  It's such an awesome achievement!! You're from New Orleans right??  I was gonna say that if you like the ocean and the beach then Ft. Rucker is only like an hour or so away from the beach so it's pretty awesome!!
    Posted by DaKelliAB09[/QUOTE]

Yeah i'm excited for him to be at Rucker - I have an aunt and uncle that have a summer home in Destin so that's our half point. Also NOLA is only 4 hrs away which is great. Way closer then when I was in Savannah and he was in WA.
    What flight assignment did he get (nooks, blackhawks, etc.).  I loved alaska. FI and I are both crossing our fingers for there or WA again when its time. The road trip shoudl be fun. Its so pretty driving around in that strech. I did about half way up once.
  • edited December 2011
    Well that's awesome you guys will be closer!!
    FI flies the Warriors... he LOVES it!!! 
    OH and the first ttime I got to visit him down there, I had never been to the beach so he took me to the beach in Destin for the first time right after I flew in! He had a picnic set up and we sat on the beach, ate some food and watched the sunset! haha! He's such a romantic!!!  
    Hope you guys get to come to Alaska! That would be awesome!! FI is stoked!! In the year or so between college and Rucker he lived in Juneau and was a kayak river guide person ... we both love it here.  I've never been to Juneau but everyone says it's like "fake" alaska... whatever that means! lol
  • edited December 2011
    thats hilarious FI has been saying he's wanted to fly those - i think they look funny but very cool. He says he is sick of blackhawks and he hates the nooks (or as I affectionately call them sad frogs).

Yeah I know i've heard that too - i loved Danali, Ketchican and Prince Williams Sound. Juno was cool but it was much more commercial? (might not be the right word). I hope you continue to enjoy it. I'm happy you had a good first time at the beach. We used to go to Pas Christian (MS, near Biloxi) every week when I was younger. I love the beach and the water I remember the first time i went to a rock beach - if you haven't you should go to one (you can go to the Olympic Peninsula if you fly to WA). It was a very cool experience to see a beach that wasnt just sand and shells.
  • edited December 2011
    Yup FI loves what he does!!!

Yeah that sounds about right! FI has described it that way.  I'm in the anchorage-ish area.  Actually I'm the valley and I love it!! I moved up here in January and it's just amazing.  Love it here, it will be even better when he gets here!!!  Although Fairbanks is like 4 hours away.  It's crazy how BIG Alaska is!!  I'm looking for jobs up that way and I found a cute studio apartments, so hopefully it will work out to where we can be in the same town!! 

Yeah I love the beach, been back several times since then!! Love the soft sand!! and the sun and water, although I don't go too far in, I have this crazy fear of sharks!! haha but It's still awesome!!  I haven't ever been to a rock beach, I'll have to add that to our "date list".  (when we think of awesome things we want to do together we add it to "The Date List" ha we're such nerds!!) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards