Military Brides
Options

Military Discount Websites

Hi,

I tried to search for this topic but could not find it, but does anyone have any websites that have military discounts for invitations, save the date magnets, flowers, etc.?  I live in Virginia but was looking in general for a few websites that may offer some discounts for weddings.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Military Discount Websites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not too much help because the area where I live Military discounts are not very common. But I'm pretty sure Alfred Angelo (wedding dresses) do discounts for military members. Hope that helps some!
    Our baby! image Sadie
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a website offering free dresses for military brides... I'm not sure where it is, but if you google it, you may find it!  Sorry for not being more help!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I doubt they would have any of that listed directly on the website, at least I haven't seen any like it. What I've been doing is asking my vendors, or maybe e-mail the websites and seeing what they say.
  • Options
    mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any websites that offer military discounts.  Every place I've been that offers one wants to see the ID. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SpunkchinSpunkchin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All you have to do is ask.

Military.com has a shopping section that lists a bunch of companies offering military discounts but I don't know how many of them are wedding related.
  • Options
    Mhammond29Mhammond29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to find military discounts also.... but the problem I keep finding is that everywhere wants to see your military ID.... which none of us will have until AFTER the wedding when we don't need these discounts anymore.  Perhaps we can use our grooms ID?  I don't know if that would work for any of you ladies.... my goom is in Afghanistan right now so that thought is out of the question for me. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alfred Angelo will accept Grooms military ids or at least they did for us. I called ahead because I obviously didnt want him coming with and they said to bring a copy would be fine. Just be sure to make sure they don't keep it for his id protection and such. Or you could go to yahoo and type wedding military discount in the search tab and you'll probably get something. that's normally what I do when I want to see if something has a military discount. 
  • Options
    caitlinm9caitlinm9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you know if it applies to bridesmaid dresses too? Two of my bridesmaids are in the army and have military ID. They would truly appreciate if they could get a deal on their dresses :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards