Military Brides

YAY!

So Fi is still here with me from being sick. I guess he talked to someone and with my health, is just going to stay until after we get married.  YAY!
 Also, tonight we are going on a date, something we haven't be able to do for a long, (like really long) time. I propable sound like a silly excited little girl (but hey, I'm still in college and learning about the world) so YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: YAY!

• edited December 2011
    bahaha "I'm still in college and learning about the world"... 
    I wish I could use that excuse all the time. 
    Unfortunately people don't think I'm a giddy little college girl... *sigh* I fail at this whole 22 year old thing. 

:P 

But I still get giddy for little things like date nights. Any personal time with H makes me happy so have a blast and enjoy your time together! 
  • edited December 2011
    dude! I fail at being 23, FTL!

Dani-Have tons of fun!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    haha SamiJ we need to learn how to be party girls... I think my H is a party girl for the both of us >_< bahaha
  • edited December 2011
    haha!! Mine too oddly enough!! 
    Photobucket
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That's exciting, where is he not going back to?
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_yay-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:4664cfd6-f845-4e00-a328-de6377ed0defPost:b9bd77fe-c1bd-4b46-83d5-4983d1902eac">Re: YAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's exciting, where is he not going back to?
    Posted by WishIcouldbeinthe'stan[/QUOTE]

I don't know where he goes, (part of his job, he can't tell me) but I'm happy he's here
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_yay-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:4664cfd6-f845-4e00-a328-de6377ed0defPost:462fcbc6-7a35-4a6b-aa93-6c5a1ca53f93">Re: YAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha SamiJ we need to learn how to be party girls... I think my H is a party girl for the both of us />_< bahaha
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

I'm not much of a party girl either (I've only been to one party in college) but I love to hang out with friends and have fun
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dani, I'm really glad you get to keep him for the time being!  So he'll be with you for the next 6 months?  That's a lot of leave!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_yay-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:4664cfd6-f845-4e00-a328-de6377ed0defPost:17b62862-cb9c-42a8-acba-22b5e8879299">Re: YAY!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dani, I'm really glad you get to keep him for the time being!  So he'll be with you for the next 6 months?  That's a lot of leave!
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

I know. I'm very happy! origanlly he ws suppose to be gone for 11 months (he left last june) and be back in time for the wedding. Now He'll  just leave shortlyafter the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards