Military Brides

Having my wedding on my 1 year anniversary!!

Got married before deployment a year ago and now I finally get to have MY day!  I have a gorgeous gown and we're doing it up big time!  I've invited everyone and included our registry cards in the invitations (just in case they don't already know our taste) and I've finally convinced my parents that it's their job to pay, since I didn't get a wedding before.

Okay... kidding.  I'm having a sort of slow night and needed a bit of entertainment.  Also, I was trying to see how many errors in judgment I could fit into one post.  I hope you ladies are having a good night. 

In five weeks, I'll be heading on my honeymoon!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Having my wedding on my 1 year anniversary!!

• edited December 2011
    I saw the title and I was like.. OMG... Here we go again.

Then I read it and I was like OMFG this better be a joke.

Thank God it was..

Where are you going on your Honeymoon?
    Photobucket
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_having-wedding-1-year-anniversary?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:50521d0a-a56c-45fe-9136-fd51ee249db3Post:a72642ac-3b30-4cfb-8ef8-fa922408958f">Re: Having my wedding on my 1 year anniversary!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw the title and I was like.. OMG... Here we go again. Then I read it and I was like OMFG this better be a joke. Thank God it was.. Where are you going on your Honeymoon?
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]

<div>Same exact thoughts went through my head.  I was pretty close to throwing my laptop if we were actually going through this again.  </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • prodigalgirlprodigalgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Colorado... Estes Park.  I'm from FL, so I'm really looking forward to a summer that's NOT in the 90s+!!

How was your wedding?  Everything you hoped?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_having-wedding-1-year-anniversary?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:50521d0a-a56c-45fe-9136-fd51ee249db3Post:155b2c95-a798-4888-826f-85234685d30f">Re: Having my wedding on my 1 year anniversary!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Having my wedding on my 1 year anniversary!! : Same exact thoughts went through my head.  I was pretty close to throwing my laptop if we were actually going through this again.  
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Haha.  I was almost at the same point!</div>
    Photobucket
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMFG, this post got me too! I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing! 

Good one OP. Hope you're having a good night too! 
  • prodigalgirlprodigalgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, so let's just see if we can create one post with ALL the common "mistakes" we see on the boards.  Think we can do it without getting sick??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards