Military Brides

Military Family/Importance recognized

My fiance has been a fireman since he was a teenager and served in the Air Force as a firefighter as well. We both have numerous family members who are veterans as well. I'd like any ideas you may have on some form of a display or something honoring how important and valued their service has been. It's a big part of our lives and patriotism is something very important to both of us. Even something to incorporate into the ceremony itself would be awesome. We're both very patriotic and with him being a veteran and currently a fire chief I'd like to honor that somehow. I know it would be special to both of our families.

Re: Military Family/Importance recognized

• What about having a framed picture of each family member, in uniform, that has served and set them up on a table at the reception? I'm not sure of anything you could do to incorporate all of them into the ceremony, so that's my best suggestion.
  • Can you incorporate The Star Spangled Banner into your wedding/reception. . .maybe once you enter but before the party starts, or somewhere in the ceremony when someone might do a reading/song?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards