Military Brides

oh hi guys....

I am feeling pretty down right now. I dont think this is against OSPEC because it was all up in the news....but H is gone for a long time now. I actually was pretty numb most of the day because I was driving back and when they were leaving I put a smile on so H wouldnt feel bad about leaving me... But now that I have some time to digest itll I am a tad bit sad....and I needed to vent to someone so not to put the weight on H. Ya know? I' m not too worried about the time because we both have goals for this deployment, which some of the other wives said was a great way to make this time speed up! It is just this initial loneliness kinda sucks. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I can't wait to see my family and my doggies. I'm stupidly excited to move into my new apartment because I get to takr my dog with me. :)

So, I stopped at this pretty sketchy hotel in middle of nowhere Alabama that MIL found....well the woman next door.......she's a screamer. Haha...awkward!

Anywayyy....tell me about something interesting. Your strangest hotel experience. Or something.
Photobucket

Re: oh hi guys....

• Da fcuk! The walls are super thin....its an affair! Talking about how much trouble they will be in if "Joe" finds out...and no more lunches together. And can't continue to "work late" Ahhhhh.....
    Photobucket
  • well, you got a distraction!
    that's awesome!
    Did they rent the room by the hour? 
  • What a small world, pretty sure our H's are in the same strike group... It's okay to be sad Amanda, that is just normal feeling. I am sad as well but I'm okay, like H said, we might be pros at this by now but it doesn't mean it gets that much easier. Know that you are not alone though, guess we're in this journey together! Wink
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_oh-hi-guys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:56edec62-c317-43e5-baed-e59fc33df4c6Post:6f4a3714-6122-4327-9fa3-9023f9bbb16a">Re: oh hi guys....</a>:
    [QUOTE]What a small world, pretty sure our H's are in the same strike group... It's okay to be sad Amanda, that is just normal feeling. I am sad as well but I'm okay, like H said, we might be pros at this by now but it doesn't mean it gets that much easier. Know that you are not alone though, guess we're in this journey together! 
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]

<div>Kara, I think you are right! I'm pretty sure only one strike group (well, that was all over the news) was going out this week. Boo for longer than normal deployment!</div><div>
    </div><div>I feel pretty okay right now, my family is keeping me distracted. I feel mostly sad trying to get back to daily life without him...I can't help but feel like something is missing ( I mean...duh!). I really want this stage of deployment to go ahead and pass... I won't miss this feeling one bit. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards