Military Brides

Something different

I have not been on this board in a hot minute...Its quite slow on here...

I cant seem to fall asleep so i thought i would come and say hello. There are so many wedding questions posted on this board so i thought i would switch it up.

Any exciting plans for the weekend?
When is/was your wedding?
What was the theme?
What branch are you/SO in?
Where was your wedding?
What was your favorite thing about your SO?

Have a good Friday =]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Something different

• edited December 2011
    Jelique, I didn't realize you were a military bride!  Feel free to answer those questions yourself ;-)

For me, my guy is a Marine.  We plan to get married before he's active duty, as he's currently inactive reserves while in law school.

My favorite thing about him is how incredibly hardworking and dedicated he is to accomplishing his goals (which are many), yet always makes times to be super sweet to me.  He's decided we're going to have "Christmas in July" and pull out all the Christmas ornaments and exchange small gifts and cook a turkey dinner.  I think that's super cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Any exciting plans for the weekend? no plans, just sit here with messed up ribs/back. im going to dinner tonight with some friend and then to my softball game which i probably cant play in due to my ribs.

I am having a JOP in Feb. 11' and then having a VR on April 20, 12' HOPEFULLY if my FI gets home in time from deployment

What was the theme?
    Elegant midnight romance in the springtime. hahaha i just made that up right now.

My FI is in the navy and he is active duty

Where was your wedding?
    We are having it in the San Diego area...i have not chose a venue yet since the VR is so far away i have more than enough time but i have a few places picked out =]

He is always there to support me when i need it and when i am with him i feel so safe and i reach a point of happiness that i thought was unattainable.

Well yes i am a military bride i do some lurking due to the lack of posts and rainbows and bunnies on this board lol JK. Plus most of my posts are non-military related so i go to another board.
    Nice to meet you =]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I love this idea, especially since I'm kind of new to the boards!

Any exciting plans for the weekend? Nothing much this weekend, but getting ready to visit my FI down in NC next friday!
    When is/was your wedding? June 24, 2011 (if all goes well!)
    What was the theme? No real theme, Classy but Casual maybe? lol
    What branch are you/SO in? FI is an Air Force Man.
    Where was your wedding? My hometown in Ohio, since FI is kinda all over the place.
    What was your favorite thing about your SO? I love that even though he's so busy with the military & we're apart a lot of the time, he still makes me his number one priority (& visa versa). He's so grounded and caring it made things much easier when out relationship turned into a long distance one.
    Our baby! image Sadie
    Anniversary
  • SteplopeSteplope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jelique! I rarely post messages but I do read them from time to time. Here are my answers:

Any exciting plans for the weekend?
    - Will probably spend some time with future MIL
    - My FI and I are setting it for July 2012, BUT he wants it for July 15, and I'm not sure if I like it since my birthday is July 14. =\ We decided for July since I will be an elementary school teacher and need the time off. 
    What was the theme?
    - Theme will stay as military, traditional Red, White, and Blue.
    - My FI is a Marine, first stationed in NC, and now in MD.
    Where was your wedding?
    - We are still looking for a venue, but right now we're thinking about Shades of Green: The Disney Resort for Military in Orlando (we're from Miami and want to keep the wedding in Florida)
    - He always makes me laugh, even I'm in the worst mood. He knows what makes me smile and makes me happy =)<3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards