Military Brides

Help me find these

Re: Help me find these

• IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my word those are stunning!! I wonder if they're custom? Do you know the original pinner, or it was someone random you follow?
  • IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hehe I'm crazy and just figured what the hell, so I commented on her pin, asking where she found them.....keep your eyes out for a response!
  • edited December 2011
    Good Idea Irish! It was just some random pin. I have a feeling they're probably custom, so maybe etsy?? Idk. Fingers crossed.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I searched on Etsy and found some that are close, but not exact, and they are pretty pricey..Undecided
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    AMH- couldn't you make those?  I mean if you just got a pair of plain peep-toes, then put the crystals on the stiletto and the platform base.  I think the lace would be the hardest to find, and I can't tell from the picture if the lace goes across the shoe (like with a button?)..  I could totally help you out with it, if you wanted to go the DIY route..
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Sami. That would be incredibly easy to make. I don't have a pic right now, but I have just bought a nice lace from JoAnns (they have a ton different kinds, but you can also find a local store that specializes in fabric) and spray glue adhesive. It works magic (as does modge podge) and the rinestones would be SUPER easy. The little roses would be super fast and easy to make too. 
    crafty at all? :] 
  • edited December 2011
    Dude! I'd love to do something like that!! You buy the stuff and mail it to me, I'll do it all for you!!
    Photobucket
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love military brides. So helpful. Sami you just warmed my heart. :-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Macy's had a shoe just like that with the sequins on it.  It just didn't have the bow.  You could easily add that yourself.  I believe they were $44.  I just saw them today while looking for shoes for ball. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I found some that are close maybe? They aren't exact, but you could easily make them closer to that picture!!

Clicky
    Clicky
    Clicky
    Clicky
    Clicky
    Clicky
    Clicky <These would be really easy to embellish!!

I stand by my offer to do them for you!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I got off last night and went to bed. Seriously Sami you are amazing! I didn't even think about DIY'ing. If you want to PM me I definitely wouldn't mind buying whatever it is that I need for them.

You girls are seriously wonderful :)
  • edited December 2011
    YGPM!!!!
    Photobucket
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  It's becoming a MB tradition - last year, I made Sami a last-minute cake topper because her cake-topper lady disappeared (ended up reappearing and delivering, but at least Sami had a back-up which could double as a Christmas tree ornament!).

If I wasn't so busy DIY other stuff, I'd volunteer, too.  But Sami is ridiculously talented, so I'm sure she'll do a fabulous job!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Aww shucks C!! I totally thought of it as a MB Tradition too!!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Sami - I PM'd you back.

Well I'm glad I could be included in the tradition! :) We still haven't found our monogram cake topper yet - any good sites to order one from?
  • edited December 2011
    Etsy? Thats where we got ours, but it wasn't a monogram..

ETA: Your turn!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Back at you :)

I have a feeling Etsy will become my new best friend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards