Military Brides

Armed Forces Vacay Club??

Has anybody used the Armed Forces Vacation Club (www.afvclub.com/">www.afv>club.com ) to book their honeymoon/vacation? Did it really save money?? We are seriously thinking about using it to book our honeymoon, but we weren't sure if an all inclusive resort would be a better route to go. Thanks!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Armed Forces Vacay Club??

• edited December 2011
    Is this the thing where what you pay per night is based on your rank??? I had a roommate who told me about something like this, that's why I ask.. she said that while we were at the Academy, we were considered E-3's and could pay that rate for a Hawaii hotel... the trip didn't end up happening, but the price sure sounded right!! I hope that this is the same thing, because if it is, then at least that Hawaii trip we considered would've been a sweet deal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We're going to the Hale Koa in Hawaii. That's just for servicemembers and the prices are great
  • edited December 2011
    I've used afv club several times!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, they do have a few all inclusive resorts on armed forces vacay club.  We normally book our trips to the Palace Resorts through them because it ends up being around half the price.  My family has a timeshare with Palace Resorts and we never use it because its still cheaper on Armed forces
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input!! I'll definitely have to look for the resorts in there. I wasn't sure if it was one of the ones where you have to book X amount of times or not?? I'm really not sure if it's based on rank, I don't think it is, becuase everytime I've been on their site I've never been asked for any information. Glad to know it's actually a really good thing to use :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards