Military Brides
Options

Bridal Shower..Today!

I'm so excited, when is everyone else? any themes?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridal Shower..Today!

• Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww that's exciting how was it?

I don't know when mine is yet but my wedding is four months away still.

No theme that I know of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya it was fun a little embarassing, my grandma bought a tiara and veil to wear and from the presents them made a bouquet out of the bows. Overall the day was good, and I think everyone should have one.. my wedding is a couple weeks away, maybe they are wanting to have your shower.. are you having a bachelorette?
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww. Yeah I think you are suppose to use the bow bouquet for the rehersal or something like that, sort of a tradition.

Yeah I'm sure they're waiting a bit for mine. I have a really tough work schedule and my aunt and cousin are starting to plan it so I think it'll be awhile.

I think my MoH is going to plan a bachelorette party, but it'll be low key. I'm not the clubbing, dancing male stripper sort of girl and most of my friends aren't either.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My shower was a 50's Housewife theme...everyone wore aprons and heels, I got a ton of kitchen stuff (I'm having a separate lingerie shower), and everyone had a blast...I can't wait to carry my bow-bouquet!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sometime in May I believe is the plan
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards